Throughout the course you will develop a range of skills and knowledge preparing you for progression into employment within the Health and Social Care sector or continue to study in Higher Education.
Throughout the two-year course you will study a broad range of Health and Social Care related units such as:
• Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
• Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social Care
• Development through the Life Stages
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Caring for Children and Young People
• Physiological Disorders
• Safeguarding Adults and Promoting Independence
• Alongside your core Health and Social Care studies, if you haven’t already achieved them at grade A*-C, you will study either GCSE Maths or English.
• To enable you to attend your Health and Social Care placement you will undergo and acquire an enhanced DBS check
On successful completion of this qualification you can progress onto:
• Higher Education
• Employment within the Health & Social Care sector